Monday, January 4, 2010

Life is worth LivN!

This year i've decided that my life is worth living! If your wandering why I've spelled the word LivN instead of living in my title..... Its because our slogan at LivNNsidout Wellness complex is all about life and how we're living it! I got hired on in 2008 to work part time in the best gym childcare that ever will exist! And since then I've gained about 40lbs. Which is horrible b/c not only do i get a free membership to a gym that has an all natural non-processed restraunt (Inergy) i get to work out on the best equipment and do some cardio in a huge cinema that has better technology then a movie theatre! And we have Zumba! these are just a few of my favorite things! I'm not here to try and sell you LivNNsidout! I'm just justifying why none of my excuses for gaining weight and not attempting to lose any are going to work. I have two darling children both boys, 7 and an 18 month old. My husband is the greatest! He does majority of the housework, and he gets the diaper bag ready, gets up in the morning with both of them, takes my oldest one to school which btw is my son from a previous relationship, and he never complains!



I wanted to start this blog to track my weight loss and journal everyday why i eat, what makes me hungry and what i'm doing when i'm hungry! Today, January 4th was my first day of new eating habbits and workout challenges. I weighed in today at 303 lbs. Im 5'5 and in the worst shape i've been in my entire life. You see i've always been a heavy girl weighing in around 170-190 but i was tone and felt great! Thanks to God i've never had any health issues such as diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholestoral. etc.... But this yr i've made up my mind to get out of the Lazy mess i've allowed myself to get in and make a diffrence in my life as well as everyone around me.



The goal my nutritionist set for me is i need to eat breakfast, something i never do... also a snack of 100 calories before lunch and one before dinnner, then a healthy dinner at that.... today i ate 2 granola bars, and water!..... i was so busy at work by the time my stomach was growling it was 11:45 so i ate a quesodilla from Inergy restraunt that contained brown rice, black beans, chipotle sauce, steack and cheese. I only ate half of it :) then for a snack i ate the rest of the barbque chips from home which i know wasnt very good but i did snack and i didn't eat to many! Then i headed to the gym for Zumba class at 7pm. After an awesom 45 mins of shaking my bom bom! I ate a turkey melt on whole wheat bread with cheese and carrots on it. No dressing !!!



I must say this was a good day b/c normally i dont' eat breakfast just lunch and dinner and its usually a but load of fast food! So go me!



I'm pooped have a good night! Till tommorow sweet dreams!



-I Lived today!

8 comments:

  1. Tina! I am soooooo PROUD of you! I know you can do this and you have so many people cheering for you! You are very brave to be so open about yourself and your goals....I really admire you for that. Getting healthy for yourself and for your family is a gift that will give you benefits for a lifetime! Go, Tina! Go, Tina! :) xxxooo, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret! I've never felt this motivated and encouraged before :) I'm so glad i work with you! I love coming around the corner from the kids room and seeing you there! Your soooo awesome!

    PS.... thanks for not grammer checking me! haha! i probally should let u be my proofer ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina,
    I am proud of you for starting this journey. I know how hard it is because I have struggled most of my life with a weight problem. I just want you to know that you have our love and our support and our prayers. I can also say that my kids absolutely adore you!!! And Trey,also!! Didn't want to leave him out. You do such a wonderful job, I wish only the best for you and 2010. Thanks for making the gym a fun place for my kids, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! So does that mean you can do Zumba with me on thurs :) i love ya too! Hope Sydney is feeling good. See you at LivN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Tina. This is Stacey, Rachel, Ethan, and Abby's mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. go chica! Proud of you! This is motivating me even more, restarted my WW and I found a Zumba class which restarts next week! 9it's michelle from TX)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol I told fallen david from the gym his wife today so automatically assumed it was her lol :) but thank you and we love ur kids too! And yes will you do zumba with me hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Michelle! miss you when are u gonna come and see us! and thanks for the support! luv ya!

    ReplyDelete